KIDS Holiday Camps
Play2see is well known since 2014 for its long journey of learning and fulfilling experiences with Play2see topics and outings. Since the beginning of the phase 2 (reopening of the enrichment centres like us) we've stepped up our precautionary measures to ensure our staffs & participants safety and confidence.
Singapore may looks small when borders are still half closed but Play2see way to discover new places and experts makes Singapore discovery infinite !!
What does "Spending holidays in Singapore" mean to us ? What do "great holidays" mean to your kids?
Enjoy the places, the people, the food, the new encounters, the discussions, the games and the dynamic of our small and vibrant city Singapore :
- The museums are begging for us to come and visit with extraordinary itineraries ...
- Lots of our partners (Artists, Scientists, Extra curriculum centres as well as small businesses) are opening their doors to make your kids' experience unique and interactive.
- The parks are big when we open new perspectives ! Inquisitive eyes as well as curious minds and strong legs are welcome to discover, ask questions and feed their learning appetite.
- Play2see curriculum has 75 topics to engage your kids and have them connect knowledge, experience and imagination ... Well inspired by all the countries and cultures that are closed to our heart, as well as our long and genuine experience with kids having different profile, as we want to learn as much as we want them to grow...
Registration for the 2021 Kids Holiday camps are open now !
29 March to 1 Apr | 5 Apr to 9 Apr | 26 to 30 Apr | 3 May to 7 May | 7 - 11 June | 14 to 18 June | 21 to 24 June | 28 June to 2 July | July & August dates coming soon
Click to view schedule larger
From 9 :30am to 4 pm, with a ratio of 1 educator to 5 to 6 kids, the $750 fees for a 5 days holiday camp do include :
- all the educational material (Play2see activity sheets as well as the outings' educational material and gifts)
- Expert fees for the outings
- Ticketing fees for the outings
- Play2see T-shirt or diploma for our dear regular kids NEW
- a daily lunch at the restaurants around Play2see centre
- 2 servings of snacks per day (with fresh fruits and biscuits)
- Private transportation from Play2see centre to the daily outing (round trip). Transportation fees exclude the transport from the child's home to the camp location.
Always in groups of 5 to 6 kids to 1 educator, grouped by age.
Please note that the available slots for participants will be limited, places will be taken up fast.
We encourage you to enrol ASAP if you want to be on the priority list ...
Fill in the forms above to register.
You child's enrolment is confirmed upon receiving our confirmation email.